For the week ending May 15
1. 15th Affair, by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro (Little, Brown)
2. The Apartment, by Danielle Steel (Delacorte)
3. The Last Mile, by David Baldacci (Grand Central Publishing)
4. Extreme Prey, by John Sandford (G.P. Putnam’s Sons)
5. The Nest, by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney (Ecco)
6. The Obsession, by Nora Roberts...
- Local author is named Harper Lee Prize finalistCortez author C. Joseph Greaves, whose novel Tom & Lucky and George & Cokey Flo was a Wall Street Journal “Best Books of 2015” selection, was chosen one of three finalists for the Harper Lee Prize for Legal Fiction.
Lucky & Tom is a novel of mobsters, madams and lawyers in Depression-era New York that centers on the 1936 vice prosecution of ganger Lucky Luciano by Thomas E. Dewey, an ambitious young attorney who would use the...
You may know Scott Graham as a former Durango city councilor, but did you know he’s also a National Outdoor Book award winner turned mystery writer?
Next week, Graham, who was raised in Durango, in collaboration with Bear Smart Durango, will be celebrating the...
Since “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” was published in 2007 and the second of the two-part movie adaptation of J.K. Rowling’s final Harry Potter novels was released in 2011, the author and her creation have been in a kind of limbo. Rowling...