It was nearly two decades in the making, yet took just a couple months to build, forever changing the landscape of the Southeast Utah high desert,...
Summer temperatures certainly favor crisp whites and dry rosés, but what about those who still have...
- Why Hillary eats a hot pepper every single day
- New N.Y. law would allow booze with Sunday brunch
- Pair stone fruits & raspberry jam for a sweet summer dessert
- Price drop for live lobsters may come early
- The truth about tapas
Being a parent requires endless dedication. Dedication to keeping your child alive, healthy, fed,...
Childhood Health Summit will be held WednesdayThe Early Childhood...
- Coffee struck from list of possible cancer-causing agents
- Nearly 6 in 10 Americans have leftover narcotics at home
- Zika and Durango: Will the virus land here?
- Would teens be slimmer if stars hawked kale and quinoa?
- Cortez pharmacist fights antibiotic overuse
NEW YORK – Historic sites connected to Alexander Hamilton are getting a lot more visitors than...
- How to travel with kids: 300 days on the road
- Steamboat Springs: The summer playground
- Intruders routinely breach boundaries of U.S. airports
- Galapagos Islands delight land-dwelling tourists
- Could you endure the world’s longest flight?
BOSTON – A Harvard professor who caused a huge splash when she unveiled a small fragment of...
- Religion briefs
- Southern Baptists to welcome refugees
- Southern Baptists oppose display of Confederate flag
- What is Ramadan and why do Muslims fast all day?
- Religion Briefs
The opening of the lower Dolores River for the first time in five years was a joyous occasion for...
- App transports you to 1940s ‘Atomic City’
- Durango’s No. 2 crime
- New Mexico rehabilitates aging, historic theaters
- Southwest Life Briefs
- Colorado Treasure Hunts hides cash in La Plata County
Adventures in Motherhood
It’s Saturday morning, and Dan and I are drinking coffee and playing Scrabble. The kids are...
‘Tis the season for Durangoans to hit the links to raise money for favorite...
The Travel Troubleshooter
Sue Groenewegen is dressing conservatively. Dan Church plans to blend in. And Robin Smith is...