Local and Regional News
Americans can’t seem to get the message that distracted driving causes crashes, so Colorado Department of Transportation officials decided to...
National & World
KABUL,Afghanistan – At least 80 people were killed and more than 230 wounded Saturday when attackers detonated explosives amid a huge crowd of peaceful protesters in the...
- Police: Munich suspect was obsessed with mass shootings
- Scouts fare well a year after easing ban on gay adults
- Nation & World Briefs
- California wildfires burn near Los Angeles and Big Sur
- ‘Pokemon’ fever runs on nostalgia
WASHINGTON – Americans bought more homes in June, the fourth straight monthly gain as the sales rate reached its highest level in more than nine years.
- U.S. home construction posted solid gain in June
- Wine Merchant closing up shop
- Business Briefs
- Saving enough money to live until you’re 100 doesn’t add up
- Having stomach troubles? Try swallowing an origami robot
Dinosaurs still roam the Earth. You don’t even have to go to a distant swamp or an isolated jungle plateau to see them. They’re everywhere - waddling over Antarctic...
- Snow, sea ice keep hitting record lows this year in Northern Hemisphere
- Good Earth Briefs
- Climate change affects distribution of clouds across Earth
- Calling someone a birdbrain might actually be a compliment
- Good Earth Briefs
School districts across the country are adopting grading practices that make it more difficult for students to flunk classes, giving students opportunities to retake exams or turn...
- Since 1980, spending on prisons has grown 3 times faster than spending on public education
- At elite schools, history majors don’t have to study America’s past
- Teacher runs for office to fight Oklahoma education cuts
- Education Briefs
- Quiet Power: New book can help introverted students thrive at school
Every summer, San Juan Basin Health...
It’s summer, it’s hot and...
A Take on Tourism
The difference between a great vacation...