Local and Regional News
Shawnda Baker lost the use of her right hand, walks with a limp and has difficulty speaking after being shot twice in the back of the...
National & World
CLEVELAND – Hillary Clinton ramped up her pressure on Donald Trump in the election’s most competitive states Friday with an emotional TV ad targeting his criticism...
- Unemployment rates up in three swing states last month
- Mars lander probably crashed
- US internet disrupted as key firm gets hit by cyberattack
- Goodyear christening second airship in fleet replacing blimps
- Hacking disrupts access to several major websites
WASHINGTON – Homebuilders pulled back on construction for a second straight month in September, with a plunge in apartments offsetting gains in single-family homes.
- Vegan restaurant opens on College Drive
- Anniversary Economic Summit Oct. 26
- Americans outworking Europeans, study finds
- Construction begins on delayed N.M. wind farm
- Anniversary Economic Summit set for Oct. 26
PECOS, N.M. (AP) – Mark Quintana gestures into the shady thicket of pine trees. His sons are in there somewhere, he says, along with a few of his cousins. Theirs is a...
- Durango Nature Studies offers geology workshop
- Turtle Lake Refuge to celebrate organic parks
- Forest Service to burn slash piles east of Bayfield
- Researchers find abundant life in Hawaii’s twilight zone
- Goose poop creates messy problem for many cities in U.S.
WASHINGTON – The nation’s high school graduation rate has reached a record 83.2 percent, continuing a steady increase that shows improvement across all racial and...
- Durango High School winter sports registration deadline is Nov. 11
- Animas High School announces student conferences, board meeting
- Durango High School to present ‘Beauty and the Beast’
- Fort Lewis Mesa hosts carnival and fall fundraiser
- Durango High School to hold parent-teacher conferences
In the past week, I have had the...
My family and I play board and card...
Is CDOT once again using us as a...