Local and Regional News
Almost two months after Capt. Jeff Kuss’ death while practicing maneuvers with the famed Blue Angels, his life continues to be...
National & World
PHILADELPHIA – Breaking a historic barrier, Hillary Clinton triumphantly captured the Democratic nomination for president Tuesday night, the first woman ever to lead a...
- Obama expanding refugee program for Central Americans
- Hot-car deaths on the rise again
- Islamic State group claims attack that killed 85-year-old French priest
- Nation & World Briefs
- Mass killing raises doubts about security in Japan
When Durangoan Jill Schuman went trekking in New Zealand, she had no intention of getting back into the business world, but some drug store wool changed her mind.
- U.S. new-home sales climbed in June to more than 8-year high
- Susie’s Gifts closes after 23 years
- Colorado offers counties development aid
- Patching the gender gap in kids’ clothes
- Business Briefs
The United States is witnessing a massive, dangerous heat wave, as a huge system of high pressure covers the central part of the country.
This will, inevitably, lead to...
- How to find the dinosaurs that hide inside modern birds
- Snow, sea ice keep hitting record lows this year in Northern Hemisphere
- Good Earth Briefs
- Climate change affects distribution of clouds across Earth
- Calling someone a birdbrain might actually be a compliment
I have been a nerd my whole life. I was always “that kid,” the one who read in a corner at recess and talked about Jo March and Ponyboy as though they were real...
- Education Briefs
- Should it be impossible to fail a class?
- Since 1980, spending on prisons has grown 3 times faster than spending on public education
- At elite schools, history majors don’t have to study America’s past
- Teacher runs for office to fight Oklahoma education cuts
I imagine all of us have “gone...
Every summer, San Juan Basin Health...
It’s summer, it’s hot and...