Local and Regional News
DENVER – Two anti-fracking measures did not make the November ballot because proponents failed to gather the necessary valid...
National & World
WASHINGTON – In a sign of growing concern in Congress, 20 Democratic senators are demanding answers about steep price hikes for the life-saving EpiPen injector...
- Suicidal Germanwings pilot had struggled in U.S. flight school
- U.S. consumer spending posts slower growth in July
- LA Airport scare hard to avoid
- Actor Gene Wilder dies at 83
- Nation & World
WASHINGTON – U.S. home prices rose modestly in June, pushed up by strong sales and a limited supply of available properties.
The Standard & Poor’s...
- As sea levels rise, nearly 1.9 million US homes could be underwater by 2100
- Durango’s growth endures through policy changes
- Mancos misses out on Space to Create
- Internet isn’t crimping Durango book stores
- U.S. home sales fell in July amid inventory shortage
LOS BANOS, Calif. – A drone whirred to life in a cloud of dust, then shot hundreds of feet skyward for a bird’s-eye view of a vast tomato field in...
- Obama creates world’s largest marine protected area off coast of Hawaii
- Mice quarantine themselves when sick – a lesson for us all
- Good Earth Briefs
- Closures on Yellowstone River could last for months
- California island foxes removed from endangered species list
Two licks with a wooden paddle in the principal’s office was the price 11-year-old Kaley Zacher of Dexter, Georgia, paid for ignoring warnings about falling behind in her...
- College students more likely to be heavy drinkers than young adults not enrolled
- School supplies: There’s a reason for every item on the list
- Nation’s teacher force lacks diversity
- Education Briefs
- Shiprock High workshop teaches students coding
Traveling up County Road 211 toward...
La Plata Health Watch
As a primary care physician for almost...
What's Up Downtown
The Durango Business Improvement...