When Dr. Alan R. Seay, a pediatric neurologist, finished testing her balance and reflexes, 6-year-old Bella Saren had a big smile and dad Bryan had...
At heart, a quesadilla is pretty much a Mexican grilled cheese. Take a tortilla, stuff it with something...
- Pasta carbonara remade as a tasty summer salad
- McD’s to add Quarter Pounders
- Durango, uncorked
- An easy blend of eggs and veggies for Mom
- Colo. high-school students learn culinary management
PORT JEFFERSON, N.Y. – With the beaming smiles of newlyweds, Paul Forziano and Hava Samuels hold...
- As equity rises, more Ugandan women divorce
- Most kids curse before they learn the alphabet
- New book group? Women form ‘Lean In’ circles
- Related? There’s an app for that
- Lock of baby’s hair, 1st tooth ... breast milk?
Here’s a good reason never to swallow water from a swimming pool: A new study found telltale...
- Health Briefs
- Superbugs have new enemy in super robots
- Health Briefs
- Migraine drugs linked to kids’ IQ
- A cancer warning for indoor tanning beds?
GULF SHORES, Ala.
- Plenty free in D.C.: Here are 5 suggestions
- Remembering ‘42’
- Help ensure travel safety with these tips
- Bottoms up
- Odds are you’ll like these Vegas freebies
JERUSALEM – Orthodox Christians visiting the Holy Land often return home with more than just...
- Religion Briefs
- Religion briefs
- Handwritten Bible a labor of faith
- Not quite the 21st century’s Michelangelo
- Woman campaigns to end priestly celibacy
By David Strawn
I’m qualified to be the next Indiana Jones, right? Dreaming of a chest...
- Don’t take this app sitting down
- In N.M., road construction not end of highway memorials
- Music is the teacher
- Documentary on Cowsills has link to New Mexico
- Got the evil eye? Maybe a ‘curanderismo’ can help
Tuesday Lit may be celebrating its diamond jubilee this year – that’s 75 to the rest...
From the Extension Office
The Walls of Water are filled, the modified and jerry-rigged greenhouses are up, the black plastic...
Editor’s note: Get Growing, written by the La Plata County Extension Office’s Master...