WASHINGTON – To sleep, perchance to ... ward off Alzheimer’s? New research suggests poor sleep may increase people’s risk of...
MOORHEAD, Minn. – The Dairy Queen in downtown Moorhead has been thumbing its nose at corporate HQ...
- You won’t miss the meat in these hearty burritos
- New label could give context to added sugar in foods
- Corn and fire, put to the test
- DIY granola, made your way for any time of day
- A bold take on bubbles
WASHINGTON – The phone is ringing, and they already know that whoever is calling is feeling...
- Transgender youths show hardship, resilience
- Etiquette pros break down Maine diner spat over antsy tot
- What happened in that Maine diner
- Forgo the morning dressing-down
- Timehacker: How this stressed-out working mom in Canada calmed her chaotic life
Free class can help those with prediabetes
People with prediabetes are invited to attend a free...
- The end-of-life discussion that has nothing to do with costs
- Exercise good for brain, even for those with Alzheimer’s
- How much time should you spend on your feet? Four hours a day
- Health Briefs
- Study: Women with mild memory problem worsen faster than men
NEW YORK – The number of global fliers is expected to more than double in the next two decades.
- Walking the treetops
- Cyclists cruise Oregon’s scenic back roads
- Escape to Alcatraz
- Looking for ‘Mockingbird’ in Lee’s hometown
- Carnival aims to launch Miami to Cuba cruises
Har Shalom to discuss ‘Difficult Questions’
Join Congregation Har Shalom, 2537...
- Jordan declared site of Jesus’ baptism
- Religion Briefs
- Dig uncovers how Shakers lived
- Religion Briefs
- Church of Cannabis tests state’s law
Ah, summer. If you’re a kid, it’s the time to stay up late and wake up late and maybe...
- Trinity altered world – and a small town’s fate
- Archaeologists call for Chaco protection
- Health Brief
- Earth Briefs
- Durango girls learn elements of science at Maker Camp
From the Extension Office
The La Plata County pre-fair events kick off Saturday and Sunday.
The community is...
Editor’s note: Get Growing, written by the La Plata County Extension Office’s Master...
It was truly a family affair when Kyle Green was sworn into his new rank as a full-bird...