NEW DELHI – India has blocked the release of a film on the assassination of former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi, saying it glorifies her killers and could trigger violent protests, officials said...
NEW YORK – The music playing when you first file into the Cort Theatre to see “This Is Our Youth” is no mere canned, off-the-shelf tune.
- NYC’s Met opera reaches deals with 2 unions
- A prince and a player
- You too can be a Broadway producer with just $10K
- Marvel heroes and villains fight it out – live
- In ‘Phoenix,’ hooking up is hard to do
WASHINGTON – Hundreds of photographs, papers and historical objects documenting the history of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people are being...
- Haunts & home
- Drama, landscape, light
- Mural collecting dust is William Cumming original
- Robots guide nights at the museum at Tate Britain
- Horse power
Various Artists, “Nashville Outlaws: A Tribute To Motley Crue” (Big Machine/Eleven Seven)
Country artists have long paid tribute to rock...
- Radkey unlocks door to success
- U.S. court grants new appeal hearing for Buju Banton
- Artists cover landmark Johnny Cash album
- Depression-era colony cashing in on Johnny Cash’s fame
- Daniel Radcliffe finds interest in actors ‘weird’
WASHINGTON – Much of U.S. manufacturing has been decimated in the past decade by less expensive imports from China, but it didn’t necessarily...
- Review: An insightful look at digital-age clutter
- A rocky journey from Egypt to U.S. academia
- Hikers rescued amid ‘Into the Wild’ bus pilgrimage
- Magician’s Land closes a trilogy that matures
- Haruki Murakami’s new novel journeys to the past
Film & TV
Animas City Theatre
(128 E. College Drive, 799-2281, www.animascitytheatre.com)
Filmed over 12 years with the same cast,...
- Review: ‘Boyhood’
- Review: Sin City: A Dame To Kill For
- Review: If I Stay
- Tommy Lee Jones to attend Santa Fe film festival
- Agent gives Hollywood edgy look with ‘real’ people