At first glance, they are cheap, yellow, rubber dishwashing gloves with a peculiar floral pattern – perhaps an ingenious, cutting-edge promotional movie product tie-in, or maybe just Williams-Sonoma looking to...
Take a weekend and drive east. You’ll see some of Colorado’s natural wonders and some of the most professional...
- ’The Book of Mormon’ satirical musical finally in Utah
- From concept to curtain at the Strater
- Former DHS thespians perform Shakespeare in open air
- Never too late to fall in love with Patsy Cline
- Steve and Edie (Martin and Brickell) collaborate on Broadway-bound musical
They are receptacles for our refuse, the items we’ve deemed unfit in our presence: food waste, broken chairs, filthy tissues, diapers. They’re...
- ‘A canvas never goes into shock’ and other observations by a tattooer moonlighting as an artist
- When legend becomes fact, paint the legend
- The art of the hustle
- Open Shutter brings distinct, surprising outlooks with two new photography shows
- DAC showcases regional photography talent
Why would Billboard circulate a poll asking music industry executives whether they believe Kesha or Dr. Luke when it comes to the singer’s lawsuit...
- No matter what comes next, One Direction has cemented a place in music history
- Women push for equality, and quality, in country music
- Taylor Swift: Pop's queen conquers a crowd
- Isbell nails follow-up to career-making disc
- The best albums of 2015 (so far)
NEW YORK (AP) – Thurber Prize judges have made it official: Women are funny, too.
Nearly 20 years after its founding, the all-male...
- How a rebellious frat boy became Dr. Seuss
- Harper Lee’s attorney recalls finding ‘Watchman’ manuscript
- Unique characters, setting create entertaining new novel
- Herald contributor Gulliford wins Colorado Book Award
- Judd Apatow reflects on a life in comedy in new book
Film & TV
Animas City Theatre
(128 E. College Drive, 799-2281, www.animascitytheatre.com)
Despite just two albums to her name, Amy...
- Review: We Are Your Friends
- Movies playing in Durango Aug. 21-27
- Review: Hitman: Agent 47
- Review: American Ultra
- Movies playing in Durango Aug. 14-20