Writers for the stars
There are people in Nashville you’ve probably never heard of, and they might own the biggest, nicest houses. That’s because the money is in songwriting. And if you listen to...
NEW YORK – George Takei is next boldly going somewhere special – to Broadway.
The “Star Trek” star’s personal and...
Eighty years after the federal Works Progress Administration put unemployed artists to work creating sculptures and murals for post offices and courthouses...
© 2015, The Washington Post
AUSTIN – Some come to South by Southwest seeking glory. Others come to roll their eyes at it.
It’s starting to look like James Patterson can’t give his money away fast enough.
Just two weeks after the bestselling writer announced...
- Literary Hub wants to bring together everything literary on the Internet
- Ellen Conford, popular children’s author, dead at 73
- Biography sheds light on first lady’s Chicago years
- Rare Tennessee Williams story published for first time
- Local author’s first novel paints colorful tale
Film & TV
“Far Too Far,” the second anti-drug feature by independent filmmaker Justin Hunt, a native of New Mexico who now lives in Colorado Springs, will...
- Review: Get Hard
- Review: Home
- Movies playing in Durango March 28-April 2
- Cinderella: A fairy tale for the ages
- Transgender teen has become role model