MILAN – Italian stylist and fashion muse Marta Marzotto has died after a brief illness at the age of 85.
Marzotto’s granddaughter, Beatrice Borromeo, announced the death on Twitter on Friday,...
NEW YORK – James M. Nederlander, who took over the fledgling Nederlander Organization from his father and built it into one of the largest producers of...
- Original Jersey boy Frankie Valli heading back to Broadway
- Are you quick on your feet?
- Jake Gyllenhaal to return to Broadway in ‘Burn This’ in 2017
- ‘You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown’
- Durango, Pagosa Springs musicals spice up summer fare
KK Patton, owner of Durango gallery Sendero, has come up with an idea to get people to check out places they might not otherwise check out in Durango –...
- Sept. 11 museum stages art exhibition rife with reality
- Veryl Goodnight inducted to Cowgirl Hall of Fame
- International art market to draw thousands to New Mexico
- ‘It’s my baby. It was my creative outlet’
- Open Shutter Gallery to shutter retail space
It takes a big orchestra and a little chutzpah to schedule anything by Mussorgsky in a short, summer music program.
Apparently, Conservatory Music in...
- Beyoncé, Adele, Kanye West earn top nominations at MTV VMAs
- U2, Drake, Britney Spears to perform at iHeartRadio festival
- Willie Nelson launches festival; Neil Young, Sheryl Crow to perform
- Steven Tyler hits pause on Aerosmith to go a little country
- Mack Berven hands singers over to Figueroa
Local author Blake Crouch is on a rising trajectory of writing success with the release of his newest novel, Dark Matter.
Currently, he is in Los...
- Bernie Sanders has book deal; will reflect on campaign
- Elie Wiesel, Holocaust survivor and author, dead at 87
- Gay Talese will promote new book, backs off earlier comments
- Hour of the Bees a great summer read for young teens
- What science fiction says about our climate-change fears
Film & TV
Animas City Theatre(128 E. College Drive, 799-2281, www.animascitytheatre.com)
- ‘Experimenter’ investigates sadism, reality and human nature
- Celebrity cameos aren't funny anymore and they're making movies worse
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ boldly embraces what makes Trek great
- Movies playing in Durango July 22-28
- ‘Star Trek’ has always embraced diversity