This is a festival-heavy region. They come most weekends all summer long, impeding your sleep schedule and depleting your bank account while giving you a dose of acoustic-based music. One of the best, The Four Corners...
Get ready for big, Durango.
Everything about this show is big. The subject matter is big and heavy – enduring love, heartbreaking loss,...
- The highbrow road trip
- ’The Book of Mormon’ satirical musical finally in Utah
- From concept to curtain at the Strater
- Former DHS thespians perform Shakespeare in open air
- Never too late to fall in love with Patsy Cline
At first glance, they are cheap, yellow, rubber dishwashing gloves with a peculiar floral pattern – perhaps an ingenious, cutting-edge promotional movie...
- Trash and treasure: The art of the dumpster
- ‘A canvas never goes into shock’ and other observations by a tattooer moonlighting as an artist
- When legend becomes fact, paint the legend
- The art of the hustle
- Open Shutter brings distinct, surprising outlooks with two new photography shows
More than 30 years after the death of their father, the sons of Bob Marley continue to tour and draw crowds to the sounds of reggae. In a year that has marked...
- Miley’s bare breast: it’s not like Janet
- Billboard poll asks executives whether they believe allegations against Kesha or Dr. Luke
- No matter what comes next, One Direction has cemented a place in music history
- Women push for equality, and quality, in country music
- Taylor Swift: Pop's queen conquers a crowd
NEW YORK (AP) – Thurber Prize judges have made it official: Women are funny, too.
Nearly 20 years after its founding, the all-male...
- How a rebellious frat boy became Dr. Seuss
- Harper Lee’s attorney recalls finding ‘Watchman’ manuscript
- Unique characters, setting create entertaining new novel
- Herald contributor Gulliford wins Colorado Book Award
- Judd Apatow reflects on a life in comedy in new book
Film & TV
Area residents will be given the opportunity to decide if a German, Swiss, Turkish, French, Chilean, Danish, British or American film director should win the...
- ‘Orange is the New Black’ creator not a fan of genres
- Review: The End of the Tour
- Movies playing in Durango Sept. 4-10
- Review: No Escape
- Movies playing in Durango Aug. 28-Sept. 3