Starting a music festival is not easy. Just ask C.J. Alderton, who against all odds will lead the way for what promises to be a successful second annual Durango Celtic Festival this weekend.
Someone, someday, may compose an opera about the struggle between Russia and Ukraine taking place right now. We’re all holding our breaths to see what...
- Manipulating marionettes
- Hugh Jackman will host the Tony Awards again
- ‘Book of Mormon’ breaks record
- Getting to know you
- Hey, you! You just might learn something
Contemporary artists Sandra Butler, Jeff Madeen and Joan Russell have taken on one of the great questions that have twisted even the most robust minds...
- You don’t know what you got ’til it’s gone
- Fla. artist smashes $1M vase in Miami museum
- A lasting reminder of a brother, son, friend
NEW YORK – Who hasn’t Pharrell produced for?
The hitmaker’s Rolodex includes pop heavyweights from Beyoncé to Justin...
- Hits just keep on coming at FLC
- Spotify’s Top 10 most viral tracks
- Jamaican reggae star to plant roots at Durango theater
- Grandeur, old & new
- ‘Power duo’ El Ten Eleven is not
IndieBound.org compiles a weekly list of best-selling books from independently owned bookstores.
1. The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt...
- U.S. Best-selling books for Feb. 25
- U.S. Best-selling books for Feb. 18
- ‘Cold Storage’ is not too far from Durango
- U.S. Best-selling books for Feb. 11
- U.S. Best-selling books for Feb. 4
Film & TV
New in Theaters
300: Rise of an Empire (In standard format and digital 3-D with surcharge; playing at the Durango Stadium 9)
If you loved the...
- A fine cast may regret ‘The Past’
- Blacklisted New Mexico film gets atonement
- DeGeneres’ selfie crashes Twitter
- ’12 Years a Slave’ wins best picture at Oscars
- At the Movies
The American art form that is jazz music remains as addictive to its fans and...
A crime novel from Poland, go figure.
Zygmunt Miloszewski is a...