President Barack Obama addressed the nation Thursday to outline his executive order to extend temporary work visas to up to 5 million undocumented immigrants currently living in...
Two years ago, I began a crazy new adventure: I joined the Durango High School dive team. I eagerly hopped into my one-piece swimsuit and threw my worries to the wind. Little did...
- Ebola in the U.S.
- Police have plenty of reasons to pull over drivers
- Our evolving grid
- Rebuilding the minimum wage
- Then as now, news mixed sorrow and joy
Letters to the Editor
I was a child in the 1970s, my first impressions of government was that it was bumbling and incompetent but harmless for the most part. The last time the feds bailed out the auto...
- Teachers are dedicated despite hurdles
- Propaganda tactics the same all over
- Mall owners’ position makes no sense
- Running out of America’s wilderness
- U.S. must be ready for Ebola
A blog by Megan Graham
View from the Fort
The November cultural arts harvest at Fort Lewis College is a true cornucopia,...
Policy and Politics
First, a couple of foundational statements: I am a huge fan of Animas High...