Last week the organizers of Colorado Priorities, an effort to encourage Colorado voters to add additional funding to schools, roads and mental health and senior services, called a...
- Recognizing the critical role of those who put others before self
- Declining gas revenue will pose inevitable choice for La Plata County
- Hardrock 100 champions set example worth emulating
- In climate of malevolence, simple act of competence offers perspective
- Public hearing airs sensible changes to Durango’s marijuana laws
By Tica Clarke
I wanted to take a moment to thank and compliment our community for their abundance of love, compassion and support in response to the back-to-back...
- Minority children suffer from hate rhetoric in presidential campaign
- In looking at fluoride, evaluate the ‘facts’ carefully
- Bashing local angler for keeping trophy trout is bad reaction to great catch
- Special interest ‘grades’ misleading
- Southwest Colorado’s legislators need to better represent our values
Letters to the Editor
With the recent passing of Frank Piccoli, those Durangoans of “The Greatest Generation” dwindle to a precious few. During the post-World War II period, and for the...
- Help save Veterans Homestead Project
- Warning signs, Herald response weak
- County government too slow, restrictive
- Incivility will not make America great
- FBI decision on Clinton was outrageous