The news has been full of frightful, even panicked, talk of the effects of the British vote to take that nation out of the European Union – a British exit or Brexit. Much...
- Supreme Court ruling bolsters women’s right to choose
- GOP health plan recognizes costs of providing health care
- Supreme Court case erodes rights fundamental to American liberty
- Lack of redundancy of fiber-optic system must be quickly remedied
- No surprise that marijuana use among Colorado teens has not increased
In the end, the race for district attorney was not particularly close. Assistant District Attorney Christian Champagne won with roughly two-thirds of the votes. Given the...
- If all had guns, America would be feared
- Help us persuade the city to get the fluoride out of Durango’s water
- Advocate for long-acting, reversible contraception
- Plight of river downstream of McPhee Dam is a sad story indeed
- With population up and revenue down, infrastructure is slippin through the cracks
Letters to the Editor
On May 30, the Herald ran an editorial describing Sen. Michael Bennet’s plan to protect and preserve Camp Hale by designating the site and adjacent training grounds as a...
- Fine repair services a credit to Durango
- Off-leash dogs big problem on area trails
- All are welcome in Unitarian fellowship
- Comments at Santa Rita not welcome
- We need apartments, not more hotels