Toward the end of June, people across the country begin their preparations for the Fourth of July three-day weekend.
Americans dearly love their holidays, and attention...
- Lack of redundancy of fiber-optic system must be quickly remedied
- No surprise that marijuana use among Colorado teens has not increased
- Scott Tipton deserves to be on November ballot
- Ban of Russia’s track and field Olympians appropriate
- Champagne for district attorney, Frazier for GOP Senate nominee
The fluoride we add to Durango’s water supply, is Hydrofluorosilicic Acid(HFSA) and is not natural by any means. It is the filtered waste gathered from the smoke stacks in...
- Advocate for long-acting, reversible contraception
- Plight of river downstream of McPhee Dam is a sad story indeed
- With population up and revenue down, infrastructure is slippin through the cracks
- Summer work on legislative interim committee to focus on water, forests
- Attendees at Durango vigil search for answers, refuge after Orlando tragedy
Letters to the Editor
I have been your assistant district attorney, the No. 2 prosecutor in the district, since 2009. During that time, crime is down by 6.5 percent. We have made amazing strides in...
- Champagne best choice for community
- Champagne works to preserve families
- Stamp a small price for the right to vote
- Champagne will work to keep us all safe
- Choose experience for better justice