Rafael Nadal’s memories of his lone match against Borna Coric are a bit fuzzy, which is understandable.
When the two met in the Swiss Indoors last October, Nadal had...
Jake Arrieta pitched the sixth no-hitter in the majors this season and second against the Los Angeles Dodgers in 10 days, leading the Chicago Cubs to a 2-0...
- Manning on the run in win
- Early Pirates homer sinks the Rockies
- Broncos sign tight end Dan Light of Fordham
- Rookie Gray battles, but Rockies fall to Pirates 5-3
- Sidelined Sanders
Though it was only an exhibition, Oige Kennedy’s frustration with the Fort Lewis College men’s soccer team was apparent Saturday.
It didn’t help...
- Fort Lewis women’s soccer hungry for goals
- Fort Lewis volleyball embraces talented youth
- Colorado Buffaloes thinking bowl this season
- Fort Lewis women’s soccer tunes up with Adams State
- Lauren Milliet scores in first Colorado College game
High School Sports
Saturday’s game in Denver resembled more of a shootout than a soccer game.
A total of five penalty kicks were awarded, as the Durango High School boys soccer team...
- Bayfield cross country puts three in top 20 in Grand Junction
- Wrapped up by Hotchkiss
- Demons dethrone the Lions in Alamosa
- Bayfield blows out the Broncos
- Demons soccer earns first win
Durango area Young America Football League teams are in a full sprint after Week 2 of the season.
Durango’s group of Demons combined to go 4-1 last weekend, with...
- Durango Swim Club makes waves at Western Slope Championships
- Durango YAFL opens season with three wins
- Nate Foster is Durango’s latest precocious paddler
- Durango Juniors Little League All-Stars eliminated from Southwest Regionals
- Durango Junior Little League All-Star team drops opener at Southwest Regional
Running fanatic Matthew Krichman had an idea: a half marathon through the Colorado countryside ending with a craft beer festival in downtown Durango – otherwise known as the...
- Ride the Ancients
- Mountain View Crest boasts breathtaking Animas views
- Dalla Mountain Park
- World’s largest outdoors retail show remains in Salt Lake City
- Outdoors Briefs
Forget the selfies, they are passé, so keep...
On the Run
Running 74 miles over four days above 10,000 feet...