PARAMUS, N.J. – Rory McIlroy took a week to celebrate his blockbuster summer and paid for it in The Barclays with his worst start in two months.
He could afford a day...
Maya Moore put up incredible numbers all season for Minnesota. Now she’s got her first WNBA MVP award.
Moore earned the league’s most valuable player...
- Europe buys into the USA
- Howard is taking a one-year sabbatical
- Quintana is the Vuelta favorite
- ‘Jiggy’ getting on with it
- Viviani rolls to Stage 4 victory
ALBUQUERQUE – University of New Mexico Athletic Director Paul Krebs said Wednesday that there’s no question there was hazing by the women’s soccer team and...
- ’Hawks will start 2014 where they left off in 2013
- FLC faces its adversity for a 4th-place guess
- Durango assistant golf coach leapfrogs to Fort Lewis job
- Skyhawks blanked in preseason opener
- Starting where they last left off
High School Sports
Last season, the Ignacio High School football team had a “playoffs or bust” mentality.
The Bobcats busted, finishing 6-3 and missing the...
- What can Aztec, DHS do for us?
- Demons Stampede Colorado Springs for victory
- Double the scrimmage, double the chances
- Barnhardt and DHS find Pagosa gold
- Demons conquer Cortez for third at Conquistador
Haley Benjamin proved she belonged with some of the top swimmers in the west at the Age Group Zone swim meet Aug. 6-9 in Federal Way, Washington.
Swimming in the 13-14...
- Demons start 2014 YAFL with a 3-0 Week 1
- Durango BMX gears up for state championships
- Kniffin and Mummery finish in the zone
- DSC shoots down the slippery Slope
- Durango beats Bayfield to reach Denver
LEAVENWORTH, Wash. (AP) — Holly Weiler was blunt in the Spokane Mountaineers calendar item about the August trip she was leading through the Glacier Peak...
- Outdoors Briefs
- Carrying a tent? Toss it
- Backcountry Horsemen improve Big Lick Trail
- Lots of coho fishing action on Columbia River
- Hiking and learning on Civil War battlefields
In keeping with the technology revolution, last...
On the Run
Fundraising and donating to local charities and...