Kaka scored on a penalty kick and set up David Villa’s goal minutes later in the first half to help the best players in Major League Soccer beat Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 on...
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – Tom Brady took the fight over his “Deflategate” suspension to social media and federal court on Wednesday, and New England Patriots owner...
- Carlos Gonzalez could be next after Rockies deal Troy Tulowitzki
- New offense, new coach, same goal for Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos
- DeAndre Yedlin leads Tottenham against MLS All-Stars in Colorado
- Tulowitzki to Toronto, Reyes to the Rockies
- Jays add ‘best’ shortstop in Tulowitzki
Lauren Milliet and the Colorado College women’s soccer team representing the United States at the World University Games picked up their second win of the tournament...
- Colorado College blanked by France at World University Games
- Lauren Milliet makes immediate impact on Colorado College, United States
- Durango’s Lauren Milliet ready to represent USA, Colorado College at World University Games
- Separate nicknames
- Fort Lewis salutes new Hall of Fame class
High School Sports
The Colorado Demons showed Texas who’s boss.
The team, an Amateur Athletic Union squad made up of players from Durango and Ignacio High Schools traveled July 11-12...
- Leo Garand comes home to Durango High School wrestling
- ‘Seamus Millett: national champion’ has a ring to it
- Six Bayfield girls soccer players make All-Southwest Soccer League squad
- Minnesota embraces high school clay target shooting
- Bayfield track owns boys All-Intermountain League awards
Each tournament keeps getting bigger for the Durango Juniors All-Star Little League baseball team.
The group of Durango players, ages 12-14, took down Aurora 9-7 in the...
- The National Pastime
- Long course season opens for Durango Swim Club
- Little slugger
- Durango Swim Club summer season has kicked off
- Purgatory skiers defend a title
An iconic, ridge-lover’s fantasy, The Catwalk is an 0.4-mile-long knife ridge located north of the Cinnamon Pass Road, east of Animas Forks. The constriction links Animas...
As we are about to leave the month of July behind...