NEW YORK – Emmanuel Mudiay’s first game at Madison Square Garden was going so poorly that he apologized to his coach at halftime.
The rookie had nothing to be sorry about by...
SAN FRANCISCO – Cam Newton is now a Super Bowl quarterback with an MVP award.
Offensive Player of the Year, too.
And his coach, Ron Rivera, owns a second...
- Super Bowl 50
- Brett Favre among many elected into Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Dan Reeves the patriarch of these Super Bowl bound Denver Broncos
- Both teams have spirited final practices before Super Bowl
- Nuggets rally for win after Bulls lose Butler to injury
Coming off a double-overtime victory in Friday night’s game against South Dakota Mines, the Fort Lewis College women’s basketball team had very little time to...
- Fort Lewis College softball beat CSU-Pueblo 10-4 for first win of the season
- Blaylock scores 37 as Fort Lewis men’s basketball team beats South Dakota Mines in OT
- Fort Lewis College women outlast South Dakota Mines in 75-69 2OT win
- Fort Lewis College softball loses season opener to No. 22 West Texas A&M 9-1
- Cook leads No. 16 Oregon past Colorado
High School Sports
After 14 games played, the Ignacio High School boys basketball team stands alone as the top team in the 2A/1A San Juan Basin League. The best team in the league made a crystal...
- Ignacio girls basketball shuts down Ouray
- Durango girls’ basketball team wins again on the road at Grand Junction Central
- Durango boys beat Grand Junction Central in overtime
- Bayfield boys lose to Alamosa on the road
- Ignacio boys basketball cruises by Ridgway
The Durango youth and high school club hockey teams were back on the ice over the weekend with a mixed bag of results.
Durango’s bantams finished with a 2-1 record...
- Purgatory Freestyle ski team off to strong start
- Durango Nordic Ski Club pushing to the podium
- Michigan schools try out new concussion tests
- Durango Special Olympics teams take second in state volleyball tournament
- Dream League softball an award-winning dream
It’s a blue sky morning on Mayflower Gulch, a popular backcountry area near Copper Mountain, and while other backcountry users...
- Outdoor Briefs
- Arizona a hotter ski destination than usual
- Never too young to learn about avalanches
- Helmet use increases across U.S. ski resorts
- Outdoors Briefs
Flies & Lies
For those of you that read my columns but...
Great Adventures of Jenny and Goose
I don’t have much quiet in my life. I am a...
On the Run
Running through the cold dark days of winter can...