Dave Weisfeldt will need more than a motorcycle and a sidecar to travel to the state tennis tournament this semester.
After taking one boys player to the Colorado High School Activities...
ST. PAUL, Minn. – Patrick Kane scored in the first period for Chicago, and Corey Crawford and the Blackhawks made the superstar’s goal stand up for a 1-0 win over...
- Rockies closer Ottavino fears for his season
- Kentucky Derby win raises expectations for American Pharoah
- Broncos release Cornick, Kelley
- It’s official: Warriors’ Curry is NBA’s MVP
- Holtby’s shutout, Beagle’s goal lift Caps over Rangers 1-0
DENVER – The University of Denver and Colorado College will play an outdoor hockey game at Coors Field in February.
This will be the first time the Pioneers and...
- First-ever conference meet for FLC women’s track and field
- Fort Lewis College women’s lacrosse falls to Regis in RMAC Tournament
- Fort Lewis College places a great eight on All-Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference lacrosse teams
- Missy Fundora leads 3 Fort Lewis College softball stars on All-Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference teams
- FLC softball falls short in bid for playoffs
High School Sports
The Durango High School boys lacrosse team wrapped up its final regular season game Friday with an impressive win that kept their state tournament hopes alive.
- Bayfield girls soccer draws Manitou Springs in CHSAA 3A playoffs again
- Durango girls soccer denied chance at CHSAA state tournament
- Texas leads debate on prep ECG
- Bayfield baseball learns lessons in split with Pagosa Springs
- Dayne Rowley pitches a gem for Durango in loss to Montrose
“The Birdie” is staying home to roost for another year.
The Purgatory Alpine Ski Team captured its fourth consecutive Southern Series Championship, known as...
- Durango swimmer Anne Mummery gains experience at USA Swimming sectionals
- Local ski season is winding down
- Garth Brooks, Pro Football Hall of Fame pals hold football camp in Buffalo
- Pandemonium at Purgatory
When Sarah Tescher and Chad Cheeney set out to begin a developmental youth cycling program in Durango, they had three coaches, seven riders and a dream: to make lifelong cyclists.
- Disc golf still on course
- The ranger with a big range
- Parties damage Boggy Draw, officials say
- Outdoors Briefs
- Travel on the run
It sure was nice to see some more rain in the...
On the Run
Spring into this year’s racing season with...