Ever thought about trying your hand at improv? Looking for a way to drag yourself out of your comfort zone?
For the next four Wednesday nights...
- Jake Gyllenhaal to return to Broadway in ‘Burn This’ in 2017
- ‘You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown’
- Durango, Pagosa Springs musicals spice up summer fare
- Broadway’s ‘Fun Home’ cast to perform show in Orlando
- Jimmy Buffett musical unveils creative team and new name
KK Patton, owner of Durango gallery Sendero, has come up with an idea to get people to check out places they might not otherwise check out in Durango –...
- Sept. 11 museum stages art exhibition rife with reality
- Veryl Goodnight inducted to Cowgirl Hall of Fame
- International art market to draw thousands to New Mexico
- ‘It’s my baby. It was my creative outlet’
- Open Shutter Gallery to shutter retail space
NEW YORK – He’s led the bad-boy rock band Aerosmith for decades, written a book, learned to parasail and is the father of four children. But...
- Mack Berven hands singers over to Figueroa
- Concerto competition winners announced
- Great-grandfather Mick Jagger is expecting his eighth child
- Bonnie Brown of the country music trio the Browns dead at 78
- Matt Albert and the new American conservatory
NEW YORK – Just days after ending his campaign and endorsing Hillary Clinton for president, Sen. Bernie Sanders is preparing to take his message to the...
- Elie Wiesel, Holocaust survivor and author, dead at 87
- Gay Talese will promote new book, backs off earlier comments
- J.K. Rowling to host a special screening of her next film
- Hour of the Bees a great summer read for young teens
- What science fiction says about our climate-change fears
Film & TV
It is unfortunate that the title “Star Trek Generations” was wasted on the franchise’s mediocre 1994 installment because if any...
- Movies playing in Durango July 22-28
- ‘Star Trek’ has always embraced diversity
- ’Pretty Woman’ filmmaker Garry Marshall dies at age 81
- Comic-Con launches with preview night, ‘Trek’ premiere
- Winona Ryder is great in 'Stranger Things,' but don't ask if this is her big comeback