NEW YORK – Bernie Worrell, the ingenious “Wizard of Woo” whose amazing array of keyboard sounds and textures helped define the Parliament-Funkadelic musical empire and influenced performers of funk,...
NEW YORK – Madonna has turned to them for a little stage magic. So have Muse and Nine Inch Nails. In search of their own visual bang, companies as...
- Giving voice to poetry slam
- ‘The Illusionists’ look backward for next Broadway stop
- Broadway embraces diversity, but have things really changed?
- Tony Award predictions: Will ‘Hamilton’ win them all?
- Fans sworn to secrecy as Potter play unveiled
After 15 years, Open Shutter Gallery will close its retail space on Nov. 30.
The gallery has been a fine-arts photography presence in downtown Durango...
- Open Shutter Gallery to shutter retail space
- Studio & presents ‘Accumulation’
- The tiniest art gallery: 8 cubic feet of work
- O’Keeffe Museum buys artist’s rarely seen Lake George work
- Spring Gallery Walk
There will be no new names added to the writing credits of one of the most famous rock songs in history: On Thursday, a Los Angeles jury found that Led...
- Robert Plant testifies he can’t read music or remember the ’60s
- Ticketmaster tries redeeming itself with millions of free tickets but fans aren't happy
- Adam Levine offers to pay for 'Voice' singer Christina Grimmie's funeral
- Beyoncé's Formation World Tour: Empowerment you can dance to
- Lionel Richie makes the best speech ever at an awards show you can't see
Hour of the Bees by Linsay Eagar, a debut novel for young teens, is a perfect story for summer readers to keep them entertained indoors during the current heat...
- What science fiction says about our climate-change fears
- Get lost in summer reading
- Rare copy of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland expected to fetch $2 million at auction
- Wall Street Journal – Best-Sellers
- Third time’s a charm for mystery series
Film & TV
Animas City Theatre(128 E. College Drive, 799-2281, www.animascitytheatre.com)
- HBO cancels Jagger-Scorsese music drama series ‘Vinyl’
- How Sigourney Weaver and Ed O’Neill wound up in ‘Finding Dory’
- ‘Game of Thrones’ to get fan convention
- Movies playing in Durango June 17-23
- Bill Murray to receive Mark Twain Prize for American Humor at Kennedy Center