It is unfortunate that the title “Star Trek Generations” was wasted on the franchise’s mediocre 1994 installment because if any installment in the series truly brings the spirit of the distinct...
Ever thought about trying your hand at improv? Looking for a way to drag yourself out of your comfort zone?
For the next four Wednesday nights...
- Jake Gyllenhaal to return to Broadway in ‘Burn This’ in 2017
- ‘You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown’
- Durango, Pagosa Springs musicals spice up summer fare
- Broadway’s ‘Fun Home’ cast to perform show in Orlando
- Jimmy Buffett musical unveils creative team and new name
NEW YORK – To mark the 15th anniversary of the World Trade Center attacks, the 9/11 Memorial Museum is staging an art exhibition that in some cases uses...
- Veryl Goodnight inducted to Cowgirl Hall of Fame
- International art market to draw thousands to New Mexico
- ‘It’s my baby. It was my creative outlet’
- Open Shutter Gallery to shutter retail space
- Studio & presents ‘Accumulation’
Mick Jagger is about to become a dad. Again.
A publicist for the 72-year-old rocker confirmed to Billboard magazine that the current girlfriend of the...
- Bonnie Brown of the country music trio the Browns dead at 78
- Matt Albert and the new American conservatory
- Stevie Wonder urges people to choose ‘love over hate’
- Hollywood Vampires to resume tour; Perry will rejoin ‘soon’
- Female rappers to be honored by VH1
NEW YORK – Just days after ending his campaign and endorsing Hillary Clinton for president, Sen. Bernie Sanders is preparing to take his message to the...
- Elie Wiesel, Holocaust survivor and author, dead at 87
- Gay Talese will promote new book, backs off earlier comments
- J.K. Rowling to host a special screening of her next film
- Hour of the Bees a great summer read for young teens
- What science fiction says about our climate-change fears
Film & TV
Animas City Theatre(128 E. College Drive, 799-2281, www.animascitytheatre.com)
- ‘Star Trek’ has always embraced diversity
- ’Pretty Woman’ filmmaker Garry Marshall dies at age 81
- Comic-Con launches with preview night, ‘Trek’ premiere
- Winona Ryder is great in 'Stranger Things,' but don't ask if this is her big comeback
- Leslie Jones, under hateful barrage on Twitter, fights back