There has been much to-do in the last week about a draft bill recently released by U.S. Rep. Scott Tipton and said to have been based on language largely written by an energy...
- City right to be concerned about Councilor Marbury’s ethics and dismiss non-issue
- Colorado Supreme Court rules that state law pre-empts local bans
- Proposed changes to marijuana sales laws are too broad, too soon
- Downtown is lacking wheelchair access
- Improving economy will require modern solutions, not slogans
I heard loud and clear across the 59th House District that voters were not happy that they did not have the opportunity to have a vote on who would be Colorado’s pick for...
- Show support for requiring quieter or no-wake boating on Lake Nighthorse
- Local news as end of war’s first year nears
- Spending issues must also involve voters
- A question of values
- Do not lose sight of Durango High’s excellence
Letters to the Editor
The Four Corners area is blessed with many fine musicians, and many of us who attended the recent concert of the San Juan Symphony Beethoven Festival had the opportunity to hear...
- Honoring God’s law is not discrimination
- Say no to letting grocery stores sell wine
- DHS keeping its promise for 100 years
- ‘Sit in’ with dispatchers was amazing
- Tubman a good choice for the $20 bill