Stomping their feet and cheering as loud as they can, more than 6,000 baseball fans will converge on Ricketts Park for the biggest night of baseball of the year in the Four...
MOSCOW – Russian President Vladimir Putin hit out at “discrimination” against the country’s banned track and field athletes at a Kremlin send-off...
- Tim Tebow won’t say retired, intrigued by coaching, politics
- PGA Championship at a glance
- Denver Broncos rookie Paxton Lynch confident he can compete to start
- At least 105 Russian athletes banned from Olympics so far
- Rockies take it to Orioles’ Chris Tillman
The Fort Lewis College Hall of Fame will have two new inductees in October.
Former Skyhawks football player Matt Gutierrez and volleyball player Moreen (Baylis) Sawyer...
- Mack Rhoades sees new path for Baylor athletics
- Pat Summitt’s memorial service at Tennessee campus
- Pac-12 has questions rooted at quarterback changes
- 24 hour Fort Lewis College softball fundraiser a big hit
- Fort Lewis College announces women’s basketball signing class
High School Sports
Fifth place after all the dust had settled and points had been tabulated from the Colorado State High School Rodeo Association’s 2015-16 season might have been acceptable...
- Wyatt Killinen shines in Texas
- Durango’s Seamus Millett wins another national championship
- Durango High School’s David Moenning runs personal best at nationals
- Legendary coach helps out Durango High wrestling camp
- Bayfield baseball’s McCoy named to CHSAA All-State First Team
- Decade of Durango DEVO biking dominance rolls on
- Cortez gets youth cycling program
- Durango’s Anthony Flint strikes silver at Elks National Hoop Shoot Final in Chicago
- Durango’s Anthony Flint in Elks Hoop Shoot National Finals in Chicago
- Western State makes meaningful donation to Escalante Middle School track and field
Driving the treeless plain of sagebrush and dead grass as Colorado Highway 17 leaves Antonito, the last thing one expects is an oasis over the next ridge. But travel mere minutes...
- Montana sets grizzly hunt rules ahead of federal decision
- Outdoors Briefs
- Cumberland Mountain climb captivates
- Book updates guide to New Mexico mountains
- Forget the gym, fitness buffs hit up national landmarks
I love good news, and Durango has a pair of...
On the Run
The mere mention of speed training to some...