Southern Ute Indian Tribal Council approved moving to the more restrictive Phase 2 Safer at Home Level 1 Order as of Friday.
The Southern Ute Indian Tribe will remain in Stay at Home Level 1 until further notice. Tribal offices remain open to the public, however all individuals are required to complete the tribal COVID-19 screening process.
With this order, these activities are allowed:
- Visit, care for and assist a family member or friend.
- Go to the grocery store.
- Pick up medications or attend medical appointments.
- Go to school or buy educational supplies.
- Go to, or get things from, work.
- Go to a restaurant or store, provided all protective. measures of the establishment are followed.
- Spend time outdoors walking, hiking, playing or picnicking at a park, etc.
- Exercise indoors or outdoors provided capacity restrictions and protective measures are in place.
- Take pets to veterinarian appointments
These activities are not allowed:
- Do not leave your home or visit with family members and friends if sick.
- Do not visit loved ones who are not non-household. members in the hospital, nursing home, or other residential care facility.
- Do not stop using a face mask or covering when you are leaving home.
- Do not maintain less than 6 feet of distance between self and non-household members when going out.
Restrictions in Phase 2, Level 1:
- Personal gatherings are restricted to 30 people or less.
- Indoor capacity is restricted to 75% of setting capacity and 175 maximum capacity.
- Outdoor capacity is restricted to 75% of setting capacity and 200 maximum capacity.