San Juan Basin Public Health and Jogan will host free vaccine mobile clinic in La Plata and Archuleta counties.
Pfizer (12 and older) and Johnson & Johnson (18 and older) vaccines are available. Moderna vaccines (18 and older) are available for those who have already started that vaccine series.
- 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Mondays to Fridays and 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturdays, Fort Lewis College Student Life Center, 125 West Campus Court.
- 5-7 p.m. Tuesdays and Wednesdays and 2-6 p.m. Saturdays, Old Main Post Office, 1060 Main Ave.
- 8 a.m.-noon Wednesday, Bayfield Senior Center, 11 W. South St., Bayfield.
- 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Wednesday, PJ’s Market, 67 Trimble Lane.
- 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Wednesdays, Pine River Library, 395 Bayfield Center Drive, Bayfield.
- 5-6:30 p.m. Wednesdays, Purple Cliffs, La Posta Road (County Road 213).
- 9-11 a.m. Thursdays, Manna, 1100 Avenida del Sol.
- 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Fridays, Purgatory Resort, 1 Skier Place.
- 8 a.m.-noon Saturdays, Durango Farmers Market, 259 W. Ninth St.
- 9 a.m.-noon Sept. 11, Forest Lakes Subdivision, bus stop on Alpine Forest Drive, Bayfield.
- 8 a.m.-noon Sundays, Durango Flea Market, 2500 Main Ave.
- 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 1st Southwest Bank, 249 Navajo Trail Drive, Pagosa Springs.
- 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Thursdays, Ross Aragon Community Center, 451 Hot Springs Blvd., Pagosa Springs.
- 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Fridays and Sundays and 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturdays, East Side Market and Pagosa Farmers Market, 225 E. Pagosa St., Pagosa Springs.
No ID or insurance is required. Walk-ins are welcome. Incentives and/or promotions are provided while supplies last.
For more information, call 247-5702 or visit www.sjbpublichealth.org/covid-19-vaccine.