San Juan Basin Public Health will offer vaccine clinics six days per week, in partnership with Jogan Health Solutions, to maximize convenience for residents to get vaccinated for COVID-19.
All SJBPH and Jogan Health vaccine clinics are also offering one or more promotions for eligible people receiving vaccine.
These clinics are available in June:
- 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Thursdays, Pagosa Springs High School, 800 S. Eighth St., Pagosa Springs. Johnson & Johnson vaccine from 11 a.m. to noon. Pfizer vaccine from noon to 3 p.m.
- 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday to Friday, Fort Lewis College Student Life Center, 125 West Campus Court. Johnson & Johnson vaccine from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Pfizer vaccine from 1 to 6 p.m.
- 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturdays, FLC Student Life Center, 125 West Campus Court. Johnson & Johnson vaccine from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Pfizer vaccine from 1 to 3 p.m.
- 10 a.m.-2 p.m. June 15, 16, 22, 23, 25 and 29, La Plata County Fairgrounds, 2500 Main Ave. Johnson & Johnson vaccine from 10 to 11 a.m. Pfizer vaccine from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
According to state records, less than 2% of the COVID-19 cases confirmed in Colorado since mid-January have involved people fully vaccinated against the virus. About 98% of COVID-19 cases have occurred in the unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated population in that time period.
These mobile vaccine clinics will offer both Johnson & Johnson and Pfizer vaccine in June:
- 4-8 p.m. June 16, 23 and 30, Animas Valley Grange, 7271 County Road 203.
- 9-11 a.m. June 18, Manna soup kitchen, 1100 Avenida del Sol.
- 4-7 p.m. June 18, Florida Grange, 656 Highway 172.
- 8 a.m.-12:15 p.m. June 19, Durango Farmers Market, 259 W. Ninth St.
- 9 a.m.-12:15 p.m. June 19, Tara Community Center, 333 Milton Lane, Arboles.
Advance registration is preferred, but walk-ins are welcome at all upcoming clinics. The vaccine is free and no ID is required. All residents ages 12 and older are eligible. Youths ages 12 to 17 are eligible only for Pfizer vaccine. Minors must have a signed parental consent form, which can be completed online when registering or on-site at the clinic.
For more information or to make an appointment, visit www.sjbpublichealth.org/covid-19-vaccine.