Log In

Reset Password
Opinion Editorial Cartoons Op-Ed Editorials Letters to the Editor

Travel with carbon monoxide detector

Tourists have been found mysteriously dead in their hotel rooms while on vacation. This could have been avoided by packing a new carbon monoxide detector with a new battery in their travel bag.

Many lodgings don’t have the detectors. And if they do, they may not be operational. They are great gifts to give anyone any time. They can use them at home and take another on vacation. Detectors are a must at home, but how many people think about protecting themselves while on a trip? The cost is low, but life is priceless!

Anita Hermosillo