Visit Durango is excited to announce we have scheduled several community workshops that will be taking place throughout La Plata County. The purpose of these workshops is to have an open discussion about La Plata County tourism, how to improve sustainability initiatives, and to voice concerns and ideas.
Visit Durango’s Sustainability and Policy Manager Weylin Ryan will conduct the workshops. They will take about an hour, and all are welcome. There is also child care, Spanish translation and American Sign Language interpreters available upon request at some of the workshop locations.
Here is the schedule with the corresponding event links to RSVP:
- Nov. 3: 6-7 p.m., Breen Community Building. https://bit.ly/3TFlO3L.
- Nov. 9: 6-7 p.m., Sky Ute Casino. https://bit.ly/3svT8hw.
- Nov. 10: 6-7 p.m., Durango Public Library. https://bit.ly/3W0zdFb.
- Nov. 15: 6-7 p.m., Pine River Library. https://bit.ly/3gFJq9H.
- Nov. 30: 6-7 p.m., virtual. https://bit.ly/3SAdOPX.
We look forward to hearing your feedback and ideas, and continuing to build a collaborative and impactful relationship with our fellow La Plata County residents.
Rachel Welsh is PR and Communications manager at Visit Durango.