Does this sound familiar to you, the public?
In May 1919, at Dusseldorf, Germany, Allied forces captured a very significant document: “Communist Rules for Revolution.” As you read these “rules” now, over 100 years later, keep in mind what you are reading and hearing every day in the news media:
A. Corrupt the young; get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial; destroy their ruggedness.
B. Get control of all means of publicity, thereby:
1. Get people’s minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books, plays and other trivialities.
2. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.
3. Destroy the people’s faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up for contempt, ridicule, etc.
4. Always preach true democracy, but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.
5. By encouraging governmental extravagance, destroy the credit, produce fear of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.
6. Promote unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorder and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of the government toward such disorders.
7. By specious argument cause the breakdown of the old moral virtues, honesty and sobriety.
C. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext with a view to confiscating them and leaving the population helpless.
Think about it people, you are now living it.